Little Sprouts School Age Classrooms
What our families are saying:
I love the Lawrence team! They are always smiling and greeting parents all day!
– Sasha R., Little Sprouts Lawrence Before & After School Parent
Before & After School Locations
In Little Sprouts school age classrooms, our students are affectionately referred to as "Big Sprouts".
For children ages 6-11, Big Sprouts is offered only at the following schools (limited availability):
• Little Sprouts Amesbury (children ages 5-7)
• Little Sprouts Andover
• Little Sprouts Haverhill
• Little Sprouts Lawrence
• Little Sprouts Lowell
• Little Sprouts Methuen
• Little Sprouts North Andover
Before & After School Classroom Philosophy
Our Big Sprouts classrooms are cheerful spaces that promote social and emotional development, while supporting continued learning before and after school. With respect and integrity, our school age students practice cooperation, explore creativity, and continue their studies. With a balance of individual and group time, children may complete homework, play games, create crafts, read books, and more. In our mixed age classrooms, students have an opportunity to learn from and mentor peers with kindness and respect.
Why Choose Little Sprouts Before & After School Programs?
- Big Sprouts educators are devoted mentors, balancing academic support with age-appropriate guidance.
- Our classrooms are grounded in an environment of respect and kindness, creating a welcoming and safe space for all children.
- Big Sprouts teachers are certified and trained to specifically support school age children as they grow.
- Transportation from select public schools and other education programs may be available.