Little Sprouts Kindergarten Classroom
What our families are saying:
As a parent who is also in the field of Early Education, I can confidently say that choosing to enroll our son, Ryan, in the Little Sprouts Kindergarten Program was the best decision we could have made. I continue to be impressed with the curriculum and learning that takes place in the classroom each day.
– Nicole B., Little Sprouts Haverhill Kindergarten Parent
Little Sprouts kindergarten is offered only at the following select schools (limited availability):
• Little Sprouts Amesbury
• Little Sprouts Andover
• Little Sprouts Haverhill
• Little Sprouts Lawrence
Full Day Kindergarten Classroom Philosophy
Why Choose Little Sprouts Kindergarten?
- Across our communities, we consistently hear authentic testimonials and ratings from teachers and families about how impressively prepared Little Sprouts kindergarteners are upon entry into first grade – enthusiastic about learning, well-adjusted, and remarkably capable!
- Our loving, passionate kindergarten teachers are rigorously trained and EEC qualified with higher education degrees.
- Because our program is a full day kindergarten, there is no need for additional before- or after-school care.
- Our child-to-teacher ratios are typically lower than public school districts, providing more personalized attention for your child.
- For those already enrolled in our schools, a transition from daycare to kindergarten in our childcare setting offers the best of both worlds – children are able to prepare for grade school ahead, while also leaning on established responsive relationships with caregivers, making for a seamless and simple transition.